Monday, March 21, 2011

Songify This - TORNADO SONG!! - attending at the tree

tornado in brooklyn. original video: www.youtube.com bronado shirt: brooklynbronado.viralprints.com 2nd channel: www.youtube.com Follow the Gregory Brothers for more remixes/songifications: www.youtube.com www.twitter.com www.facebook.com Chords: chorus - Fmin Cmin Gmin F Fmin Cmin Gmin Ab verse - Cmin Bb Ab Fmin Lyrics: look at that, look at the tree, the tree look at the tree, look at the tree dude, oh my god oh my god, oh my god dude, a fuckin tornado for sure, for sure, for sure i know for sure, for sure, for sure i know dude, oh my god, look at the tree holy shit, this is fuckin crazy, crazy dude, dude, dude oh my god dude, dude oh my good--it's circling, dude OH HO HO HO HO! HO HO HO HO! get inside now! HOLY SHIT get that on camera oh my god! ho ho ho we're in a tornado right now oh my god you can't see anything. go inside now dude, here it comes there it is! holy shit WHAT THE FUCK?!?! chorus tornado brooklyn song auto tune the news gregory brothers dude bro bronado look at the tree



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m50n4hqx1Ho&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment